MASHABLE - June 17 - These social networks are designed to help you stay in shape.
- Fitocracy - users earn points for each workout activity.
- Extra Pounds - free weight loss network with an extensive archive of diet blogs, fitness articles, body logs and support groups.
- Daily Mile - Twitter-like website where you can track, then publicly share, your workout accomplishments.
- Traineo - lets users log and track calorie-burning goals.
- MBodyment - collection of fitness-related videos.
- Spark People - similar in style to Weight Watchers in that it offers a variety of nutrition-based articles and videos.
- Map My Fitness - users can map their unning routes and track their progress through a mobile app.
- My Yoga Online - tutorials for poses, meditation and pilates; a community forum where members post videos and essays.