1. China’s 618M Internet users represent 45% of the country’s population
2. Qzone is China’s largest social network with 625M monthly active users.
3. WeChat has 355M monthly active users.
4. More than half of Sina Weibo’s users were born after 1990.
5. FB is blocked in China and has ~820K users. LinkedIn is not blocked, and has ~ 4M.
6. The number of mobile phone subscriptions in China is 1.24B.
7. 81% of the country’s Internet users access the web via mobile handsets.
8. Online shopping is the fastest growing online activity. It grew 69% in 2013.
9. The number of people using mobile taxi booking apps each month is 23M.
10. ~300M online shoppers spent $296B in 2013, mobile shopping represented 9%.